As an independent and specialized audit and certification body in the food and agriculture industry, ACERTA is an international organization based on integrity and trust with a score of 4.26/5 in the Global G.A.P. certification organizations database and 5 points for each office in the BRC directory certification organizations database.
The main goal of the ACERTA is giving confidence to the relationship between the operators of the supply chain and ACERTA help customers to add value to their products and services with growing up together with the customer.
- With more than 20 years of sector and certification experience in the food and aquaculture sector, it is one of the reliable institutions providing certification services worldwide.
- Last year’s overall ratings; BRCGS 5 stars (5 stars in each assessment for each office in 6-month assessments made by BRC every year since 2009),
- GLOBALG.A.P. has 4,26/5 and is one of the top 10 certification organizations in the world.
- ACERTA has a first-class professional audit team with technical knowledge and experience in the sectors.
- After the audit, it adds value to the companies with the reports.
- Audits are carried out in the local language.
- It operates in more than 20 countries with international networks in Europe, America, Africa and Asia.
Services of Acerta
- BRCGS Food
- IFS Food
- IFS Global Market
- IFS Logistic
- Gluten Free
- GLOBALG.A.P. IFA Fruit & Vegetables
- GLOBALG.A.P. IFA Combinable Crops
- GLOBALG.A.P. IFA Aquaculture
- GLOBALG.A.P. IFA Livestock
- GLOBALG.A.P. Chain of Custody
- GLOBALG.A.P. CFM
- GLOBALG.A.P. GRASP
- GLOBALG.A.P. Albert Heijn Protocol
- GLOBALG.A.P. FSMA
- GLOBALG.A.P. TESCO NURTURE
ACERTA has many international offices and carries out international operations in each country with an expanding network of operations to implement local knowledge globally.
International Offices of Acerta
- United Arab Emirates