The aim of the Food Safety Standards is to establish HACCP and food safety management systems, to ensure international recognition and standardization. Certification by Food Safety standards has been the basic requirement of many leading food retailers.BRCGS and IFS standards are important and worldwide accepted standards. These standards have become a commercial “ticket” in that to be a pre-requisite for being a supplier of many companies and including the desired food safety conditions.
As USB Certification, we offer our certification services related to food safety in the food and agriculture sectors, production and processing with our expert auditor team and institutional experience.
- ISO 22000
- FSSC 22000
- Halal Certification
- UOP-FOOD-EN-4000 Procedure for Handling, Application Review and Quoting (02)
- UOP-FOOD-BRC-EN-4070 Certification Process Workflow (Global Standard for Food Safety) (00)
- UOP-FOOD-IFS-EN-4070 Certification Process Workflow (IFS Food) (00)
- UOP-FOOD-EN-4080 Organization Use of Registration and Logo Procedure (01)
- UOF-FOOD-BRC-EN-4000 Application Form – Announced Audit (Global Standard for Food Safety) (02)
- UOF-FOOD-IFS-EN-4000 Application Form – Announced Audit (IFS Food) (01)
- UOF-FOOD-BRC-EN-4010 Application Form – Unannounced Audit (Global Standard for Food Safety) (01)
- UOF-FOOD-IFS-EN-4010 Application Form – Unannounced Audit (IFS Food) (01)
* USB Certification provides such services on behalf of QMSCERT, through our local expert team of auditors.