The purpose of Food Safety Standards is to establish HACCP and food safety management systems, to ensure international recognition and standardization. Being certified according to Food Safety Standards has been the basic requirement of many leading food retailers. BRCGS and IFS Standards are important and globally accepted standards in this way. These standards have become a commercial “ticket” as they are a prerequisite for becoming the supplier of many companies and generally include the desired food safety conditions.
- UOP-FOOD-EN-4000 Procedure for Handling, Application Review and Quoting (02)
- UOP-FOOD-BRC-EN-4070 Certification Process Workflow (Global Standard for Food Safety) (00)
- UOP-FOOD-IFS-EN-4070 Certification Process Workflow (IFS Food) (00)
- UOP-FOOD-EN-4080 Organization Use of Registration and Logo Procedure (01)
- UOF-FOOD-BRC-EN-4000 Application Form – Announced Audit (Global Standard for Food Safety) (02)
- UOF-FOOD-IFS-EN-4000 Application Form – Announced Audit (IFS Food) (01)
- UOF-FOOD-BRC-EN-4010 Application Form – Unannounced Audit (Global Standard for Food Safety) (01)
- UOF-FOOD-IFS-EN-4010 Application Form – Unannounced Audit (IFS Food) (01)
* USB Certification provides such services on behalf of QMSCERT, through our local expert team of auditors.