ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
One of the most important responsibilities of organizations, human resources problems, is that employees do not have a safe and healthy working environment. For organizations to reach better competitive conditions, they need to do planned and systematic studies on the occupational health and safety of their employees. ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System; It has become a tool for systematically addressing occupational health and safety activities in line with the general strategies of organizations and resolving them within the framework of a continuous improvement approach. With the OHS Management System, the main objective is to ensure the participation of employees by clarifying the roles and responsibilities of employees, managers, and supervisors.
In organizations that implement the ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System;
- The risks identified in the occupational health and safety risk analysis, which are made by the occupational health and safety law, are determined with a systematic approach and the accidents are minimized by taking the necessary precautions regarding the identified risks,
- Realizing the targets that comply with the laws through management programs,
- As per the standard, related to occupational safety; that it is prepared for emergencies and that it has reviewed and documented what it has done by inspecting its activities,
- The authorities and responsibilities are determined within the institution, and the laws and regulations on labor laws and occupational health and safety are fully complied with,
- Work accidents are reduced, and a safe work environment is created,
- Continuous development and efficiency,
- Reducing the risks related to compensation expenses, fines, and compensations by preventing the sensitivity of the organization to occupational safety, the stoppage or slowdown of production due to accidents and diseases, before official institutions,
is intended to be provided.
ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Standard audits are conducted in two stages by the certification process of our national and international representations. The first stage focuses on audit planning and assesses whether the organization is ready for the audit. In the second stage, how the Occupational Health and Safety Management System is established and implemented is audited.
As USB Certification, we carry out ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System pieces of training and audits with our expert trainer and auditor staff.