IOAS is an accreditation company established by IFOAM (International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements) in 1997.
- Organic Agriculture (EU, NOP, IFOAM, COR)
- Sustainable Agriculture Network and Rainforest Alliance (UTZ)
- Organic Textile (GOTS, TE)
- Organic Cosmetics (Cosmos, Natrue)
- Food Safety (GlobalG.A.P., CanadaGAP, BRC, IFS, Safe Quality Food, PrimusGFS, Global Aquaculture Alliance)
- Quality Information
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency: The Canadian Food Inspection Agency is specifically inspected by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency as a Compliance Verification Organization in accordance with the Canadian Organic Products Directive 2009. The IOAS is one of several organizations that have been appointed to assess certification bodies under the Canadian Organic Regime.
- International Accreditation Forum, Inc. (IAF): IOAS is the signatory of IAF MLA under the main scope of ISO / IEC 17065.
- ISAEL Alliance: IOAS is one of the founding members of the ISEAL Alliance, working with established and emerging sustainability standards in agriculture, fisheries, carbon, water and other sectors to provide and guide programs that strengthen social and environmental impacts.
Detailed information about the IOAS is available at www.ioas.org
We have accreditation from the IOAS accreditation institution in the following standards and scope.
IOAS ISO/IEC 17065 Product Certification Accreditation Certificate
GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard)
- Control and certification of all processes in textile production
- Approval of chemical and lacquer based on GOTS criteria
IOAS GOTS Accreditation Certificate
- OCS (Organic Content Standard)
- RCS (TE Recycled Claim Standard)
- GRS (Global Recycled Standard)