Proficiency Tests are based on the principle that many laboratories provide results on a sample that the value is not known by the laboratories, and all results are compared with the reference value by the organizer body after delivery.
EN ISO/IEC 17043 standard defines general requirements for proficiency tests and providers. This standard is used as a base for accreditation of Proficiency Test Providers.
c Some of the potential benefits for participating laboratories of proficiency testing are;
- Confirming competent performance
- Identifying testing or measurement problems
- Comparing methods and procedures
- Improving performance
- Educating staff
- Instilling confidence in staff, management and external users of laboratory services
- Comparing operator capabilities
- Generating reference materials
- Determining method precision and accuracy
- Satisfying regulators and accreditation bodies
- Providing laboratories with additional risk management
Please contact us on email@example.com to get information about the current program of proficiency tests organized for many sectors, especially food, feed, drinking water, consumer goods, packaging, automotive, textile and construction.