Management System Certification
Being certified by a management system is independent proof that you comply with the requirements of the relevant standard, can realize your policies and objectives, work effectively and efficiently, and continuously improve your business and business processes.
Why Should We Certify Our Management System?
Having management system certification is not always a requirement, and you can take advantage of management system standards to improve the way you work without getting certified. However, in general, organizations may want to strengthen their management systems with a certificate by taking third-party audit services to control the correct functioning of their management systems and to prevent problems that are not noticed by another third eye during production and service realization.
That is why third-party certification or an independent certification body auditing your practices against the requirements of management systems standards is one of the best ways to let your customers, partners, suppliers, and other stakeholders know that you are applying the standard correctly.
The advantages of implementing a management system are as follows:
- To evaluate your organization’s stakeholders to identify who is impacted by your processes and what they expect from you,
- To clearly state your goals and identify new business opportunities,
- Effective operation of the “Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA)” cycle, which forms the basis of management systems standards at every stage of your production and/or service,
- By displaying a customer-based approach, increasing customer satisfaction and thus increasing business volume for your organization,
- By working more efficiently, all your processes are harmonized and understood by everyone in the organization thus, increasing productivity and efficiency and reducing internal costs,
- Following and meeting the necessary legal and regulatory requirements,
- Identifying the risks and opportunities associated with your organization and taking action to eliminate the predetermined critical risks,
- To follow up more effectively and strategically by your organization on Environment, OHS, Information Security, Medical and Medical Devices, Customer Satisfaction,
- Contributing to the growth of your organization,
As USB Certification, we offer our Management System Certification Services under the following headings, with our team of auditors who are experienced in each management system and have sectoral knowledge and application experience.
OUR SERVICE AREAS