Nowadays, effective and efficient use of resources has become one of the most important issues in the world. The most important method for the effective use of resources is provided by the widespread use of recycling activities. In fact, many countries in the world support recycling activities and support institutions in recycling and waste management.
ISO 30000 Ship Recycling Management System; It specifies the requirements for a management system to ensure that a ship recycling facility develops and implements procedures, policies and objectives so that it can undertake safe and environmentally sound ship recycling operations in accordance with national and international standards.
In establishments with the ISO 30000 Ships and Marine Technology — Ship Recycling Management Systems Standard;
- A safe and environmentally friendly ship recycling management system has been established,
- That the ship dismantling and ship recycling activities do not harm the environment,
- Ship dismantling activities are carried out in a planned manner and occupational health and safety is taken as a basis during the activities,
- The process ship dismantling and ship recycling system is established and implemented in accordance with the regulations of our country, EU and World norms,
- Ease of exporting to organizations,
- It is aimed to provide convenience to organizations while purchasing ships from abroad and to create preferability for purchasing ships at low cost.
ISO 30000 Ships and Marine Technology — Ship Recycling Management Systems Standard audits are carried out in two stages in accordance with the certification process of our national and international representations. The first stage focuses on audit planning and assesses whether the organization is ready for the audit. In the second stage, how the ISO 30000 Ships and Marine Technology — Ship Recycling Management Systems Standard is implemented is audited.
As USB Certification; we carry out ISO 30000 Ships and Marine Technology — Ship Recycling Management Systems Standard training and audits with our expert trainer and auditor staff.