IFS Global Markets Programs For Food
The IFS Global Market – Food Program is an initial food safety standard for businesses that are not yet ready to implement the full IFS Food Standard.
It is a good start for understanding and applying the basics of food safety. The aim of this program is to enable them to take the first step before implementing a GFSI approved standard.
In the IFS Global Market – Food Program, there are 2 different levels of question lists that the companies participating in the program will fulfil their requirements. These levels and their main headings and requirements are as follows:
- Basic Level Requirements
- Intermediate Level Requirements
Companies certified under the IFS Global Market – Food Program will be visible in the IFS Database, thus providing a competitive advantage in the commercial market.
Additionally, with the IFS Global Market – Food Program, you can conduct / have supplier audits and support the development of your suppliers.
- Receiving the application and offering (The audit period varies depending on the size of the company, the number of employees and the process.)
- Signing a contract
- Audit planning (The audit is carried out announced or unannounced.)
- Carrying out the audit
- Completion of the audit process
- Preparation of the audit report and if as positive submit to IFS