ISO 9001 Quality Management System
The ISO 9001 Quality Management System Standard, which forms the basis of many standards applied in the world, has been accepted by different sectors as a customer-oriented basic quality management system and is applied by legal and private institutions in many countries around the world. It is a standard that can prove the importance that organizations attach to quality and that it can meet the needs of your customers. The ISO 9001 Quality Standard is a support mechanism for better planning of continuous improvement activities in your organization, solving problems faster, increasing productivity, increasing earnings, and increasing prestige against customer organizations.
As required by the standard, it is proven that the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle and the registration system, your products, and processes are developed at every stage of production and/or service.
With the effective implementation of this standard, it is possible to minimize the problems that may arise from product/service responsibility.
The following are aimed at the organizations that implement the ISO 9001 Quality Management System;
- Increase in customer satisfaction and customer loyalty,
- Effectively performing input controls and final controls before production,
- Making a systematic follow-up in the selection and evaluation of the suppliers of the organization,
- Determining the authorities and responsibilities of the employees within the framework of the institutional structure of the organization
- Availability of documentation that will enable standardization of business activities,
- Creating a documentation system regularly within the scope of production and service and managing records effectively,
- Making data analysis and necessary measurements,
- The focus of the employees of the institution on customer satisfaction,
- Laying the foundation of institutionalization,
- Organizations can benefit from the commercial advantages of an internationally valid quality certificate.
The benefit of the implementation of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System Standard within the organization is;
- Facilitating the flow of information to senior management,
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through planning activities, effective use of time, and compliance with customer deadlines,
- Identifying institutional risks and opportunities and ensuring that possible problems are taken in advance,
- Reducing the cost of poor quality,
- Inappropriate product/service can be prevented before it occurs,
- Increasing work efficiency by motivating the employees of the institution,
- Ensuring efficient use of resources (machine, capital, human, time),
- It is to increase production and profitability.
- Ensuring an increase in production and profitability,
described as the main benefits.
ISO 9001 Quality Management System Standard audits are conducted in two stages by the certification process of our national and international representations. The first stage focuses on audit planning and assesses whether the organization is ready for the audit. In the second stage, how the Quality Management System is established and implemented is audited.
As USB Certification, we carry out ISO 9001 Quality Management System pieces of training and audits with our expert trainers and auditors.